About the targeted programme
At present our region has accumulated significant scientific, technical and innovation potential. Its usage in combination with skillful use of instruments of regional innovation policy enables to stimulate and coordinate the ongoing positive developments in the regional economy and to create conditions of "critical mass" when the growth of innovation production will assume a rapid character.
Our region possesses considerable intellectual potential, which can and should become the basis of the growth of competitiveness of the products and the Voronezh enterprises themselves. Increasing competitiveness is directly related to innovativeness and, consequently, the construction of a well-functioning innovation system should be a priority for the state in the coming years. Russia and, in particular, the Voronezh region, should be among the advanced countries – those possessing technologies, scientific and innovative research results of tomorrow.
In 2012, due to the change in the responsibilities of the Industry and Transport Department of the Voronezh region, the function of innovation development was transferred to the Department for Economic Development of the Voronezh region. Information on planned and current measures of the implementation of the programme can be obtained in the relevant sections.
Within the programme four events have been planned:
Development of the regulatory, information support of innovation activities and development of the innovative culture.
The objectives of the measure are:
- improvement of the regulatory framework in the innovation sphere at the regional level and its integration with the regulatory framework at the federal level;
- selection of innovation projects on the basis of expert opinions, the experts are choosen on a competitive basis;
- creation of a system of information support for innovation activities, which will create an information bridge between the creators of innovative products and the Russian and foreign investors interested in their introduction;
- development of innovative culture in business environment and among the population of the Voronezh region using new educational technologies, research and educational work and mass media.
Support of innovation activities at the stage of the creation of intellectual property objects and organizing their use ("seeding" stage).
As part of the measure it is planned to organize giving grants for the creation of small innovative companies in the form of subsidies to compensate for a part of the costs of small innovative enterprises from the resources of the budget of the Voronezh region and the federal budget which are allocated for the state support of innovative small and medium enterprises as part of the implementation of a package of measures for innovations introduction and technological upgrading.
Grants for the creation of a small innovative company are given in the form of subsidies on non-repayable terms on the condition of shared financing of the operating expenses for registration of a legal entity and the costs for starting a business. Also consulting support in organizing small innovative enterprises at universities and research institutes is granted.
Support of innovation activities at the stage of development work and pilot production.
The objectives of the measure are creation of the necessary infrastructure for organizing innovative enterprises and attraction of private investment for them.
Support of innovation activities during the transition to mass production at the stage of innovation development and innovation growth.
The objectives of the measure are creation of conditions for development and growth of innovative enterprises and ensuring development of the complex of strategic projects.
As part of the implementation of the programme measures it is planned to achieve the following goals by 2015:
- at least 20 strategic projects will be implemented, their total capitalization being about 1 billion rubles;
- the revenue of the enterprises created and supported under the programme will be more than 10 200 millionrubles;
- the salary budget of the enterprises created and supported under the programme will amount to more than 450 million rubles;
- it is planned to attract to the Voronezh region's economymore than 920 million rubles from the federal budget and more than 5600 million rubles from non-budget sources;
- it is planned to create over 1300 new jobs;
- revenues to the budgets of all levels will amount to more than 2300 million rubles;
- the planned social impact will be over 3000 million rubles;
- the planned economic impact will be 98,23 million rubles.